< TOPICAL LECTURES >
Topical lectures will interpret recent events through a biblical perspective and will shed light on the current times. Missionary Paul Choi will speak on the Kingdom of God and God's Vision - how God is redeeming the nations and leading history into completion.
< TESTIMONIES >
Missionaries will share testimonies of their disciple-making and church-planting ministries on the mission field.
< ELECTIVE LECTURES >
Elective lectures will be on a wide range of topics and given by speakers who work in specialized ministries domestically and on the mission field.
< MEDIA >
Experience the global phenomena shown in a biblical perspective and learn what the task of the Global Church is through video.
< BTJ FESTIVAL >
The BTJ Festival will be a time of celebrating and praying for the nations. All generations will lift up the nations through worship and prayer and will declare with one voice that we are the BTJ Generation who will take the gospel to the ends of the earth.
< VISION & COUNSELING >
One-on-one personal vision counseling with our staff or missionaries are available upon request.
How to Register
Registration is first come, first serve!
1. Registration will only be offered online at www.intercp.org
2. Registration will be processed in first come, first served basis and will be closed when all spaces are filled. Once registration is full, all registrants will be wait-listed in the order received.
3. Refunds may be requested online up to 5 days before deadline.
*10% administrative fee is non-refundable.
|3 nights / 4 days||Early Bird
(until June 20th)
(until July 10th)
|Adult||$ 340||$ 360|
|College Student||$ 290||$ 310|
|Youth (7th~12th)||$ 250||$ 270|
|Kids (1st~6th)||$ 210||$ 230|
|Kindergarten (3~5 yrs)||$ 100||$ 110|
|Toddler (Under 3 yrs)||FREE||FREE|
Includes all meals from Tuesday dinner to Friday lunch.
Accommodation Guideline1. Accommodation will be provided during the camp period (4 to 6 beds/room).
2. To request roommates, please contact your local branch or the Mission Camp Accommodation Team.
3. Linen, including blankets and towels, will be provided.
Transportation Guideline1. Shuttle service will be provided from Chicago O'Hare Airport
Airport Code: ORD
2. Shuttle Service Hours: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM (every 40 minutes)
Contact: T. 310.738.1775
Contact usFor further information, please email us or contact your local branch.